Prosenergy is a marketing service providing help for local businesses when they need it most. We use the most powerful marketing medium the world has ever seen: The Internet.
Who We Are
- marketing consultants
- solution providers
Through the use of proprietary methods and state-of-the-art tools, we leverage the explosion of video and mobile marketing and social media to boost the marketing of your business. We can now accelerate Web traffic for small business owners just like big companies have been accustomed to receiving in the past. Small business owners, take heed: Mobile marketing, combined with video and social media are a game-changer.
And you need to know and manage what others are saying about you, your products and services - that's reputation marketing. Think you understand reputation management? Odds are you don't unless you're up on the latest game changers that have occurred in online marketing. Learn why you don't want to "just" do reputation management.
We specialize in:
- reputation marketing
- mobile marketing
- video marketing
- social media marketing
If you are a business owner and you would like:
- more Internet traffic
- to appear on page 1 of organic search results for Google, Yahoo and Bing
- to be on the Google or Yahoo map listing for your business type
- get more 4- and 5-star ratings in the reviews you receive
- to increase profits
- all of the above done for you OR shown to you or your staff to do it yourself
contact us today.
We offer ‘done for you’ traffic generation services that boosts your business’ Web presence and increases profits.
You're good at what you do. That's what keeps you in business. So keep doing it. We're good at what we do. So let us handle your internet marketing to boost your profits.
Our approach works especially well for businesses that have a local market – like restaurants, car dealers, attorneys, chiropractors, CPAs, carpet cleaners – who have largely been ignored by the revolution in marketing that has come along with the ever-increasing popularity of the Internet and reliance upon local search to find and contact merchants for goods and services.
In this economy, if you’re like many locally-based business owners with whom we’ve talked, you have an unbelievable number of challenges…
- Decreasing numbers of new customers and clients
- Slimmer profit margins, especially prompted by bargain hunters
- Discovering that the old “tried and true” Yellow Pages (and other print and traditional media) don’t work as well anymore
- Trying to figure out how to use the every-changing Internet as an effective marketing tool
- And so on…
Some sobering facts
- "The Yellow Pages industry will lose 39% of its annual revenue over the next 5 years, amounting to a loss of $5 billion in annual revenue by 2013" (source: Borrell Associates)
- "70% of online searchers use "local search" to find offline businesses" (source: comScore Networks)
- "60% of all local business searches now happen online (33% happen in print Yellow Pages and 82% of the people using Local Search websites follow up their research with offline action" (source: TMP Directional Marketing - comScore)
- "54% of Internet users have substituted Internet/Local Search to replace the phone book" (source: comScore Networks)
Now, consider these questions
- If you're spending thousands of dollars every year on Yellow Pages ads, what kind of results have you been getting?
- How have you been measuring the results?
- Are you even measuring the results?
- Are your other traditional marketing methods getting you all the prospects and customers, clients, or patients you want and need?
- How effectively are you using the Internet to attract new prospects and customers or clients to your business or practice?
- Do you have a top Google ranking in the Local Results for the words that your prospects are typing in to find you (or your competitor)?
- Did you know you can directly measure your Internet results?
- Did you know there's a huge difference between "just having a web site" on the Internet and "New Media?"
What does all of this mean to you?
If you're in an area where people are going online to search for your local business solution, and you're not listed in the Google Local Results and have top Google ranking, you're missing out on potential business. Bluntly, you're toast!
How do you find out? Get a complimentary Opportunity Analysis AND get a website critique (if you have a site) by completing the form on the right side of this page. You'll then be positioned to know what and how much potential business is available for you. And how much you're missing.
If you are not familiar with directory citations or don't even know what business directories are, watch this.
This subject is a bit technical but it concerns a matter that a lot of people never give any thought to. A lot of times, when people post content to their website, they may be tempted to use URL shorteners like Bit.ly or Goo.gl especially if they are also tweeting a link since you are limited to 140 characters.
In the past it's been suggested that maybe these URL shorteners are causing you to lose some 'link juice' because the power of that link may not flow through to your site but would instead stop with the service you used, such as Google in the case of using Goo.gl, for instance. Well, Matt Cutts, the spokesperson for all things related to SEO at Google, sets the record straight.
The original question from Chris Burns in Florida:
Since Google is now using Twitter and Facebook links as ranking signals, will custom URL shortners be looked at as providing anchor text on the links?
In the short (6 minute) video below, we explain how recent huge changes in the online marketplace are forcing businesses to throw out the old rules and focus on Reputation Marketing, even if they never had a reputation strategy before.
Where your reputation is everything and your name or brand is much more than just a label, business reputation marketing is a necessity. People can - and do - say anything. There are very few rules as to what is allowed, and on the Internet, very few ways to punish or penalize those who disparage your reputation, however unfairly. Like it or not, people talk about your business. You don't even have to have a website to have a web presence.
You can have a substantial presence that is made up of content you have no control over. At least, that used to be the case. No longer. Now, there are tools and methods that allow you, the business owner, to gain back control.
Reputation marketing is not just fighting or avoiding negative reviews. It's all about building trust with your market and consumers.
Want to know what others are saying about your business online and where you rank according to?
Once you do, you will not only be given your own custom report but you will also have an opportunity to request a 27-minute video teaching our reputation marketing strategies.
Working with tools like citation sites - Yelp, Google, CitySearch and many others - and a managed customer feedback program, you can be assured you're getting the 'stars' your business has worked hard for. Because prospects searching for you online make snap decisions based on how many stars they see as well as the quantity and quality of the reviews they read.
Some aspects of reputation marketing can make changes quickly, others take time to show the positive effects you're looking for. That's why it's important to make reputation marketing a priority and get started now.
Call us today. 888-929-7363 And see stars!